Hard Wood Offers Top-Notch Lamination Service In Seattle
In addition to installing hardwood flooring, we also offer laminated flooring services in Seattle as well. Before starting work, we always have proper consultation sessions with each client to learn what they want. If you want laminated floors, we’ll provide you with design and finish samples to make it easier for you to decide.
Laminated floors are a great option if you’re looking for quick installation options. Moreover, the floors are easier to maintain and offer good design options. The best thing about laminate flooring is that, at first glance, it resembles natural wood flooring, which is why laminated floors are so popular. Also, laminate flooring can be printed as well.
Laminate Wood Flooring In Kirkland And Medina (WA)
The installation of laminate flooring requires special skills; otherwise, the flooring won’t last long. The process starts with the lamination experts preparing the subfloor by cleaning it thoroughly to achieve an even flow free of any debris. The flooring is designed so that each plank locks into the other. But it still needs to be glued to the floor.
Each plank is laid out in a way that connects with the next one. one of the best things about laminate flooring is that it can be installed in any room, be it the kitchen, living room, or bedroom. The process is relatively fast, so you can start using the spaces quickly. Moreover, if you want to redo your flooring after a couple of years, laminate floors are easier to replace since they are essentially glued onto the floor. The subfloor is also left undamaged, making the reinstallation process easier.
Benefits Of Laminated Floors
- Laminate flooring is durable since it’s protected via a finishing layer on the top. It’s also scratch and impact resistant.
- The flooring is great for homes with pets and children because it’s resistant to staining and can be cleaned easily.
- The flooring can be installed quickly and doesn’t fill the house with airborne dust particles.
- Laminate flooring is an economic option for those on a budget because it is less expensive than other hardwood flooring options.
- it comes in a variety of design and color choices, making it easier to find pieces that fit the tone of the house and the furnishings
- Despite not being real hardwood, laminate flooring gives a similar look and feel to hardwood floors
If you’re interested in quality floor lamination service in Seattle, get in touch with us today for a free consultation.